DENV Detect™ IgM Capture ELISA
FDA Cleared - For in vitro diagnostic use
For qualitative detection of IgM antibodies to DEN recombinant antigens (DENRA) in serum for the presumptive clinical laboratory diagnosis of Dengue virus infection in patients with clinical symptoms consistent with dengue fever or dengue hemorrhaghic fever.
The complete kit includes one 96 well strippable plate with all necessary reagents and controls.
Easy to Use and Accurate
- 1st in vitro assay for Dengue to receive FDA clearance.
- Performance thoroughly evaluated in retrospective and prospective studies with clinically confirmed cases of Dengue 1-4 serotypes.
- Developed with a new generation of CDC licensed recombinants expressed in mammalian cells.
- Improves accuracy by monitoring background reactivity with NCA (Normal Cell Antigen).
- Employs a simple, one step ratio method of interpretation.
Frequently Asked Questions
DENV Detect™ IgM Capture ELISA - English Insert
DENV Detect™ IgM Capture ELISA - Spanish Insert
MSDS - DDMS-1
Namekar M, Ellis EM, O’Connell M, Elm J, Gurary A, Park SY, Imrie A and Nerurkar VR. Evaluation of a New Commercially Available Immunoglobulin M Capture Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay for Diagnosis of Dengue Virus Infection. J Clinical Microbiol. 2013; 51:3102.
Catalog Number: DDMS-1